As a slow fashion brand, we’re committed to delivering an effortless style that’s trans-seasonal and versatile. We believe things should be made to last longer and therefore we use premium Italian leather which stands the test of time and ages beautifully with time.
WHERE OUR LEATHERS SOURCED FROM?
WHAT'S THE IMPACT OF LEATHER ON THE ENVIRONMENT?
We’re very focused on crafting our leather pieces from premium Italian Leather which provides you staple products for your wardrobe that last for years and therefore less wastage to landfill which means it will have less long term impact on the environment. The manufacturers we use have a strong commitment to working with leather which is the strictly by-product of the meat industry. No animals are harmed for the sole purpose of creating our products.
- Store your bag in the dust bag provided in the cool, dry place.
- Keep your bag out of direct sunlight for prolonged period of time as this causes leather to dry out and crack.
- Avoid contact with grease, cosmetics, perfumes & other oil based products.
- If storing for longer periods, fill your bags with stuffing to help keep it in shape & prevent wrinkles.
- If you need to clean your bag, simply wipe it using lukewarm water. Never use household cleaners or products containing alcohol.
- We recommend to apply a leather conditioner to replace the tanning oils that are depleted over time through wear, heat, and moisture. Natural waxes, like bees wax are often the best way to condition the hide.
Please remember, caring for a leather bag is quite similar to caring for your own skin as both benefit greatly from a good moisturizer, especially as we age.
We recommend storing your leather bag in it's Mimi & Coco dust bag when not in use. Never store any leather items in plastic and always store them in a cool, dry place away from heat.
HOW DOES SHIPPING WORKS?
Shipping information within Australia
We post our handbags using Australia Post for free for orders over $100.00 and charge a flat rate of $10.00 for orders under $100.00.
Shipping Information for New Zealand
We post our handbags using Australia Post for free for orders over $130.00 and charge a flat rate of $10.00 for orders under $130.00. If you prefer express shipping, it will be an additional charge of AUD 10 and it can take upto 1-2 weeks for you to receive the order.
Shipping Information for International orders (outside of Australia)
Damaged or Faulty Items
HOW WILL I BE REFUNDED IF I PAID WITH AFTERPAY?
If you request a refund on an order which has been paid for using Afterpay, once processed by our accounts team, your order will automatically be refunded by Afterpay. You will receive an email notification from both MIMI & COCO and AfterPay to confirm your refund has been processed and AfterPay will reimburse you for any funds you have already paid and cancel any outstanding payments.
Please note that the Afterpay charges us a non refundable processing fees on every transaction. Therefore the final refund will be the total amount paid minus AfterPay processing fees.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you with 24 hours.