Mimi & Coco
Adding a leather bag to your wardrobe is a fashion and sustainability investment..
But do you know how to get the most bang for your buck?
Check out below on ‘How to treat a leather bag?’
1. Store your bag in the dust bag provided in a cool & dry place.
2. Keep your bag out of direct sunlight for prolonged period of time as this causes the leather to discolor.
3. If storing for longer periods, fill your bags with stuffing to help keep it in shape & prevent wrinkles.
4. Avoid contacting with cosmetics, perfumes & grease.
5. Never use household cleaners or products containing alcohol to clean your bag.
We recommend to apply a leather conditioner as it adds a layer of protection to bag’s finish, repelling superficial scratches & scuffs.
Natural wax like bees wax are often the best way to condition the hide.
Please remember, leather is a skin and should be cared for as you would your own 😊
Great news !!
Now we are stocking the local South Australian manufactured leather care products @artisans_son !!
Check out the full range on our website starting from just $5 🙌🏼
#localsupportinglocal #supportsmallbusiness #leathercare